The Chronicles of Taron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I got a new book idea . . .

3 posters

Go down

So I got a new book idea . . . Empty So I got a new book idea . . .

Post  Benjamin A. Fleming Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 am

Actually, a couple, to be precise:

Baby Monday: This idea came to me thanks to my mum, who works at the hospital. You see, when a pregnant woman comes in, has the baby, and leaves without the baby, the baby is known as Baby (insert day it was born). Anyway, the book idea is about a doctor who is one of those rare doctors who cares about his patients. He takes death very hard, and is very bad at letting go ala Jack from Lost, if you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, the doctor sees this baby who was left alone by its mum, and is instantly connected to him/her (haven't decided yet). Basically, the book is gonna be about how this doctor, who knows this baby will have a hard life, wants to adopt the child, and raise it himself. He wants to take care of this baby because he isn't good at letting go of other people's suffering, and, as he begins to care for this baby and grow to loving it more than just protecting it, learns to be able to let things go, and, even though its not a bad thing to care, be able to know when its best not to take things so much to heart.

Its a different idea much from TCoT, but I think its worth a shot to see if I can do it.

Untitled: What would you do if one day you woke up, and everyone else was gone. The entire population of the planet just vanished into thin air. The second book idea will be about this young man who finds himself in this exact same situation, and struggles to carry on despite all the pain in the present and the coming future. Sounds kind of like I Am Legend, I know, but there's gonna be no vampires, I assure you lol

Well, let me know what you think. If it sounds like sh*t, let me know. I won't take it to heart, I promise.
Benjamin A. Fleming
Benjamin A. Fleming
Admin

https://chroniclesoftaron.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

So I got a new book idea . . . Empty Re: So I got a new book idea . . .

Post  JoshDaniels Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:36 am

The second one sounds cool and Ben I need some info about your first book because my librarian will not rder it without any info.
JoshDaniels
JoshDaniels
newb
newb

Location : Down, down in the depths of evil where monkeys rule and Naruto continues to say his catch phrase

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin A. Fleming Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:01 pm

What info do you need?
Benjamin A. Fleming
Benjamin A. Fleming
Admin

https://chroniclesoftaron.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshDaniels Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Like a description of the book I think
JoshDaniels
JoshDaniels
newb
newb

Location : Down, down in the depths of evil where monkeys rule and Naruto continues to say his catch phrase

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanath Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:53 am

The second one sounds interesting, Ben. What happened to the idea with the kids who know that the world is going to end and they cant stop it?

Xanath
newb
newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down