The Chronicles of Taron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray???

5 posters

Go down

So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray??? Empty So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray???

Post  Agent Smith Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:22 am

Paramount Pictures

Oh yeah...I forgot. They see no money in it, yet they support the dead HD-DVD...

Anyway, I prefer the Blu just for the fact I can benefit from the picture and audio quality.

Agent Smith
newb
newb

Back to top Go down

So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray??? Empty Re: So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray???

Post  So_this_is_how_it_ends? Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Every company has officaily Blu-Ray, thats what its gonna be from now on elephant
So_this_is_how_it_ends?
So_this_is_how_it_ends?

Back to top Go down

So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray??? Empty Re: So, uh, which movie format do you prefer? DVD, or Blu-ray? Also, where is my Beowulf Blu-ray???

Post  Benjamin A. Fleming Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Beowulf sucks monkey gonads.
Benjamin A. Fleming
Benjamin A. Fleming
Admin

https://chroniclesoftaron.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chata Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Benjamin A. Fleming wrote:Beowulf sucks monkey gonads.

Agreed. I went to see it for my birthday with my boyfriend and two best friends. Shane was obnoxious throughout the whole thing. Ethan (boyfriend) fell asleep. So did Cassy. It was that boring. We should have left early or something. We thought maybe it would get better. It didn't. It sucked.
Chata
Chata
newb
newb

http://www.xanga.com/sassyblink182chic

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Smith Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:17 pm

I liked it. I put in an import order on the Blu-ray version.

Agent Smith
newb
newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Chata Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:26 pm

It had good graphics. The action was good.

However, the story line was terrible.
Chata
Chata
newb
newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin A. Fleming Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:21 am

Chata wrote:It had good graphics, except for when it had a close up of the character's faces. The action was good, except for the whole fighting naked scene.

However, the story line was terrible, except when it dealt with Beowulf's grief for his own sins.

Fix'd
Benjamin A. Fleming
Benjamin A. Fleming
Admin

https://chroniclesoftaron.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chata Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Eh, I don't go into detail, but yeah. Ben's right.
Chata
Chata
newb
newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Magmedite Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:02 am

Anything that's not a Pixar CGI film, I'm kinda leery at. Pixar did it first, Pixar did it right.
Magmedite
Magmedite
newb
newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down